- Heart Spotlight: Lisa Delao
- Heart Spotlight: André Mons Ybañez
- Teen rallies community to support Dream Act
- Teens develop sustainable garden for school
Want to have some fun helping make positive change in the lives of your peers and the community?
Some of the ways you can volunteer include:
- Video stories
- Promoting I Got Heart at your school
- Designing shirts
- Finding students to apply for Heart Awards
- Starting a group to do service projects at your school
Passionate about helping youth overcome challenges in their personal lives and communities?
Consider volunteering with the Heart Awards Foundation. Contact us today to learn more about our volunteering opportunities for adults:
- Youth work
- Graphic design
- And more!